From: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Dan Englender
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 8:32 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A83: Finding the determinate of a matrix ***Update

Two details:
1) I assumed you were working for the 83 Plus, since your previous questions
were for it.  I have no idea how or if the information I provided will work
on the 83 (squish.inc contains TI-83 information)

2) Interestingly enough I provided the wrong equate to use with UnOPExec.
You were much more correct in saying tRecip than I was in saying kInv.  You
should load register A with tRecip, not kInv.

Just details :),
-Dan Englender