Re: A83: Ti uses MD5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ti uses MD5

My problem with that is that generally you don't keep dynamic values in
rom just for sheer RFC compliance (which I find hard to believe). The
only way I would agree with that is if they got the routine from someone
else and just added it, or that those values have to be the initial
values for the md5-digest to work... but hey, whatever works. If it is
true, then what do you plan to do with this knowledge?

--
Scott "Wrath" Dial
wrath@calc.org