Van: David Phillips [mailto:david@acz.org]
Verzonden: dinsdag 22 augustus 2000 9:39
Aan: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Onderwerp: A83: devpac83

Has anyone successfully used devpac83 under Windows 2000?  Whenever I run
it, no matter what directory it is in, it reports that it cannot find the
specified file.  Any ideas of a work around?  I would write my own
converter, but don't feel like going through the effort if there is one that
works already.

Thanks,

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>