A83: Bin2Var v1.10 released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Bin2Var v1.10 released

http://www.acz.org/programs/bin2var.zip

Apologies for the cross-posting!  An updated version has been released per
Clem's request.  The following formats are now supported: 82P, 83P, 8XP,
86P, 86S

Note that there is no assembly header (0x8e, 0x28) prepended to the binary
data for 86P files.  If you need this functionality, simply add a '.dw 288e'
to the start of your assembly program.  I did not test the 82P code, but it
should be exactly the same as 83P except for the "**TI82**" instead of
"**TI83**" at the start.  If you find any bugs or want more formats
supported, please let me know!

I also linked it correctly, so you can run it without the C++Builder runtime
libraries (gee :)  Forgot to reset that option when I reinstalled.  This
drastically increases the size of the program, sorry.  When I get some time
I'll try compiling with Watcom and VC++ and see if makes any difference in
the compiled program size.

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://www.acz.org/