A83: Re: Re: devpac83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: devpac83

NT does handle DOS programs.  It has a 16 bit emulator that handles some of
the hardware (no SB emulation :( and the OS interrupts.  I think you mean
.exe file, not .com file.  If I am not mistaken, a .com file is an
un-relocated binary image that is directly loaded into memory by the OS
(though, I have seen .com files larger than 64k...).

That said, is there one that works under NT/win2k, or do I write my own?