Re: A83: Re: Re: Link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: Link port

I am looking for a way to send data blind, that is without any checking
for another calculator.  I want to be able to send to a computer the byte
10 and have it come out in a terminal window as a linefeed.  Is this
possible?  I guess the best way for me to find out is to step through the
send ROM call, so I'll try that soon.

Jeremy