A83: LDIR/CPIR clock timing, AND sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: LDIR/CPIR clock timing, AND sprite routine

I've got 2 questions:

- What is the clock timing for LDIR and CPIR? I've read in ASM GURU that
LDIR takes 21/1 clocks, does this mean it takes 21+1*(number of bytes to
copy) clocks, or is it just 21? (same questions for CPIR - 21/1 clocks)
- Is there any decent AND sprite routine available? I've tried modifying
MOVAX' XOR sprite routine (e.g.: change all 'xor (hl)' commands into 'and
(hl)'. This does not seem to be working OK. The aligned sprite blitting is
OK, but the non-aligned blitting screws up. Does anybody know why?

Thanks in advance,
Frank Schoep