Re: A83: Feedback please

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Feedback please

It's not a 'gimmick', it's a function! and it's smaller than ION. I can see
your point, but I don't agree with it. I wanted to create something better
than ION. I'm not saying that ION isn't good (in fact it's an amazing
achievement and a wonderful shell), but I wanted to do something different. If
you think it's a bad idea then that's your decision. Look at all the different
(incompatible) shells for the 83. I think I'm fairly correct in saying they're
all pretty simular, but TSE really is different. Still, I should just be
thankfull for the feedback :-) and thankfull that you can't pass laws* :-)

--Robin Kay--
* The 2000 Anti-TSE act passed by the council of Scott Dial and Nick
Dsomthing.
P.S. I'm working on (partial) ION compatibility...