A83: Feedback please

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Feedback please

    The release of TSE seems to have gone off like a carefully concealed
goverment research project. Maybe it's becuase it's easter. Maybe it's
becuase I didn't get a news item. Maybe it's becuase no one cares
anymore :-) It's been almost two weeks nows and I've only had a few
e-mails, and only one of them from a programmer. After all the time I've
spent writing TSE, I'd just like some feedback. I don't care it's good
or bad news, I just want to know your opinions. Are any programmers
(other than me) going to write programs for TSE? Or was I just wasteing
my time...

--Robin Kay--
http://tse83p.cjb.net
TSE: The Task Switching Enviroment for the TI-83+