A83: Writeback routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Writeback routines

I need to learn writeback for a game I am making.

I have ASM Guru but the writeback routine in it does not seem to work.

If anyone can help please reply.

Also, is there a way to enable _getk or _getkey to detect the 2nd button as a
keypress?

The game I am making is a D&D port from the Commodore 64/128 (yeah, this game
is so old it fits into these calcs perfectly). The game is Curse of the Azure
Bonds. I'll need help with a 3d view like in a maze later and some AI but
everything I have written so far I have been able to do myself using my
foundation from tons of tutorials. If you are interested in helping me e-mail
me.