A83: Writing to Y1 and Such

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Writing to Y1 and Such

I'm sorry, I must be overlooking something, but I don't know how to store to the graphing user variables such as Y1, Y2, etc.  I know how to store to X MIN and variables like that, because of the documentation that's around everywhere, but I haven't found Y1 anywhere.  I'm going to feel absolutely stupid if it's in the list of variable equates with the rest of them, but this is my last resort.  Does anyone know how to write to those?  Thank you.

                                                brando@usit.net

P.S.:This is TI-83 ASM(I just say that so you won't think TI-83 Plus).