Re: A83: Hey!...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hey!...

Hi,

Ok, here's a brief overview of what has happened. About a month ago, TI
contacted me...at first I thought I'd got myself involved in some copyright
infringment w/ASMGuru - luckily, it was quite the opposite, they wanted to
buy the rights to modify and distrubute ASMGuru. Thing is, this is all for
the 83+ - so, I gotta do various conversions, rom call modifications,
compiler changeover too (from TASM to ZMASM (I think that's what it was
called))...

Anyway, I thought I'd get back on the list for help and to help just because
I'm "back in the town" as it were. So, in reference to adding to ASMGuru -
I'm not all that sure quite what control I'll have over ASMGuru after this
has all gone through, its something I'll have to talk to the lawyers about
on Monday - if I *can* edit it after the project, AND they let me keep the
83+, I'll definitely look into expanding the tutorials to linking. But
that's my biggest obstacle - how do I test linking w/1 calc. :)...

Later, James.