Re: A83: Hey!...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Hey!...

In a message dated 9/25/99 2:01:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
jjj@matthewsfamily.fsnet.co.uk writes:

> Hey everyone.
>
>  Guess who's back? - Yep, James of the ASMGuru fame. Lol. I will be back in
>  the assembly field for a while, bout 3 months. Thought I'd subscribe and
see
>  how everyone is doing.
>
>  Also, if Jimmy Conner or Ian Graf are still here, I'd really appreciate a
>  mail from you guys. Note the new e-mail address:
>  jjj@matthewsfamily.fsnet.co.uk.
>
>  Hey, I visited ticalc.org for the first time in 5 months - looks really
damn
>  neat. Congrats to whoever did all the conversions and stuff...=)
>
>  Later, James.

Welcome back James, long time no talk, in fact ive only talked to ya once,
when you put my Multi-Keypress program in ASMGuru... Well, what do you plan
to do while you are "here for 3 months"? and why do you have to leave in
three months? and are there going to be any more ASMGuru updates? how about
incorporating some 83+ stuff into it? even though i know enough about it, but
you are the famed help file guy that everyone knows, so they would like an
"official" reference for their information about it... Hey could you come by
IRC on EFNet tonight, and stop by #tcpa, we're having an IRC party for our
One Year Anniversery, and I'd like to talk to you. Hope to see ya there... =)

Jason_K