Re: A83: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

>Slowly being readmitted?  Is there like a formal process or something? :)

What I ment is, the NPO and BASM have already started working with us and
the major Ti sites to help get the boycott lifted.  Sorry for the confusion.

>You do learn - good.

Yep, there are some things we know how to do.

>Frankly, do you really think Hays can regain (did it ever have it in the
>first place?) respect in the TI community?  You've stolen numerous programs
>from various authors and released them as your own.  The most famous, I
>believe, was your rip of ZTetris that ticalc.org posted.  (Yes, ticalc.org
>is stupid :P)  Tell me, what do you plan to do that seriously will bring
>your image into a better light?

We realise that the only real thing that can totally clear our name is time,
but we have done some work, both internal and external, to help speed the
process.  We have already begun creating 'alliances' with the NPO (the group
that WAS dedicated to end Hays), and a few members of BASM, we have done
some re-staffing and by getting rid of such programmers as Brandon Kuhn,
Mike Delisi, and Jesse Dechant, we no longer have to worry about piracy,
plus our replacments we have found are turning out to be pretty good
programmers themselves.  We will also try to contribute to the community as
much as possible.

>Bryan

I hope this message will answer some if not all of your questions.

Michael Smith
Hays Games Company
http://cob250.dn.net/members/haysgames/