Re: A83: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:32 PM 10/29/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Ted,
>
>We are sorry you feel this way about the suggested title 'Doorways NT4.0'
>slated for a Jan. 2000 release.  However, we choose our list of upcoming
>programs based on previous user feedback.  For example, we recieved over
>twice as many e-mails concerning Doorways NT3.0 when it was released, then
>we did with the release of Doorways '98.  And when the lastest version of

Hmm...if e-mail is all you need to boost your ego, I'm sure some of us
could supply you with *ALL* the e-mail you could handle...and then some.

           Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@crosswinds.net
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/

Follow-Ups: References: