Re: A83: New Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: New Company

Chris wrote:

> Yes I meant fraud.  No crap dumbass is a noun.  I WAS TALKING TO HIS DUMBASS.
>
> On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:46:39 -0400 Nathan Gaylinn <NathanG@firstva.com> wrote:
> >
> >Chris wrote:
> >
> >> I'll tell your dumbass why:
> >>   You're a fucking liar, a freud, and a dick who can't program for shit.  Take your nerdy ass and give up cause you suck.

> >PS-
> >
> >dumbass is noun not an adjective, and I think you meant fraud, not freud
> >

> >--
> >"What, behind the rabbit?"-King Arthur
> >The Heat Index   Nathang@firstva.com
> >      http://users.firstva.com/Nathang
> > (\\_
> >o(_;

Do you mean his dumb ass (insulting his posterior) or his dumbass (someone/thing he owns that is a dumbass)? Also I agree w/
Linus, no one after seeing you blow up like that will join your company here, and are you new at assembly? You say you have one
project for your company, but have you done anything else? On a slightly different issue, what's with the cheesy "If you are
interested in our programs, or would like to learn about programming" stuff from Hays?