Re: A83: New Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: New Company

Chris wrote:

> I'll tell your dumbass why:
>   You're a fucking liar, a freud, and a dick who can't program for shit.  Take your nerdy ass and give up cause you suck.
>
> On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:35:58 PDT Mike Smith <choad_22@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >Why start your own company?  Why not join up with a well-known name, Hays
> >Games Company?  See our page for more info:
> >
> >http://cob250.dn.net/members/haysgames/
> >

> >>From: "Chris" <123abc@chek.com>
> >>To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
> >>Subject: Re: A83: New Company
> >>Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:29:54 -0400
> >>
> >>You can be in it too.  ICQ me.

> >>123abc@chek.com

> >>the

> >>cant

Whoa calm down! Am I the only one who thinks this is an over reaction? If you want to start your own company fine, do what
ever, that crap messages like these are how we get into huge off topic arguments so STOP HERE! You need to calm down a bit.
All he did was drop a name! Either join a company or make a company, or do neither, I don't care, but I know we don't need
another one of these nasty arguments. Also I don't think the kids in your school appreciate being called "nerds", and at
least in my school, programming at all makes you a nerd. This means your a nerd, I'm a nerd, and everyone on this list is,
but I doubt the kids who just want copies of your programs to play during class are.

--
"What, behind the rabbit?"-King Arthur
The Heat Index   Nathang@firstva.com