Re: A83:STILL NEED HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83:STILL NEED HELP!

David Phillips wrote:

> Oh, hehe.  That would be a little bit complicated to do.  Don't bother, use
> buffers for everything.  It would be horribly slow to use the display
> controller like that.
>
> > LOL.  He wants to retrieve what's literally in the screen's internal
> cache,
> > not just copy from one buffer to another :-)

And how do you propose to write text to the buffer? I DID give this question
MUCH thought before asking. Thanks Sebastian for the useful comment. I don't
mean to be rude but, I am just more than a little frustrated that nobody seems
to quite understand the question. Also I haven't gotten to try anything yet so
I still may be back where I started.
Sorry If I insulted you guys who told me everything I already knew, it's just
that I can only take so much frustration before I get pissed. Thank you
everyone for trying, and I'll let you know if Sebastian's thing worked.

P.S.
    I am frustrated, annoyed, and tired (yes even at only 9:40), and nothing I
said is to be taken sarcastically. I am just really pissed at the world right
now for making things so frustrating at times.

--
"What, behind the rabbit?"-King Arthur
The Heat Index   Nathang@firstva.com