Re: A83: _findAlphaUp or _findAlphaDn?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: _findAlphaUp or _findAlphaDn?

In a message dated 10/9/99 3:04:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:

> Is there an 83/83+ equivalent (preferabley ion-compatible) rom call for
>  _findAlphaUp and _findAlphaDn?  I need to do some var detection, and would
>  rather use these than searching the vat directly.
>
>  ----
>  Jonah Cohen
>  <ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
>  http://linux.hypnotic.org/~jonah/

I know there was nothing similar on the 83, i have looked before, and just
now I looked all through the 83+ include file and couldnt find something em
either, sorry... The 83 didnt need such calls as the 86 has because it's Ram
fit all on two pages i think, but since the 83+ has Archive memory, I would
think TI would need those romcalls, so they prolly have something, but they
just arent documented yet. cya...

Jason_K