Re: A83: Stranded save games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Stranded save games

In accordance with the prophecy, Dsc984@aol.com uttered:

> I have an idea.  Why don't you add a turn-calc-off feture, so you don't have
> to exit the program in order to turn the calc off.  Then, if you don't need
> to use it in the near future, you can just turn it on and pick up where you
> left off.

Nah, that would also prevent the user from actually calculating stuff on the
home screen.

> -Rangsk
> P.S.  I finally beat the game... were you planning on using more of the items
> in the shop?

Nope, the stuff you get there is the stuff I planned you should get there.
However, please don't discuss the game unil everyone has finished it here.
Someone might accidentally reveal something that someone else doesn't want to
read just yet...

Linus

   - Linus Akesson ------------------------- http://linusworld.cjb.net -

           Flying is the second greatest experience known to man.
           Landing is the first.
                                                -- Andreas Mixich