Re: A83: SOS and Ion ending

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: SOS and Ion ending

In a message dated 10/5/99 9:26:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
O1dScratch@aol.com writes:

> I am writing a program in basic and need to know what command will put back
>  the screen that was there before starting the program.  If I started the
>  program in SOS I want it to go back to SOS after it is finished running,
but
>  if the program is started through the normal menu it goes back to the
>  homescreen

I think a 'Return' Command will do that, and go back to the shell when your
Basic program is done executing... The 'Return' will also function as the
'Stop' command when executed from the OS... I think thats what you were
looking for, but i could have misread your question. I hope this helps
though, cya...

Jason_K
tcpa.calc.org