Re: A83: How is it that ION was made?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: How is it that ION was made?

I'm getting really pissed with this whole stupid conversation.  It's getting
so very annoying to listen to your whining.  If you think that you could
write a better OS, then do it and quit bitching about it every five minutes.
I know I'm not the world's greatest z80 asm programmer, but at least I know
when to keep my mouth shut.  If you have a problem with 'secrecy' and the
SDK, just wait about another month because that's when it's coming out.  The
reason that Joe probably got involved with the SDK is because he is obviously
an incredible programmer and has shown this community and TI so many, many
times.  You can talk the talk, but let's wait a month and see if you can walk
the walk...jack ass.

My best regards,
   Ted

P.S.  If you are actually able to write an OS when the SDK comes out, I still
mean every damn thing I said.