Re: A83: How is it that ION was made?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: How is it that ION was made?

Yeah, I have the sdk :P
Fine, put a jump table at 4000h-5FFFh... then redo then entire RAM
including the VATs and you might be able to emulate a TI-83... of
course, you'd have to esacpe the x+$C000 crash problem as well as other
crash wierdness that occurs when you access RAM/ROM outside the area of
progstart+8k

--
Joe Wingbermuehle
http://joewing.calc.org