A83: Stranded - announcement

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Stranded - announcement

Dear List Members,

Nearly a year ago, I started working on what was to become my biggest TI-83
project ever. Today, I am very glad to announce to you, that Stranded, the
first full-blown graphical adventure game for the TI-83, is complete.

Driving along the highway, you suddenly realize that you are almost out of
petrol. Fearing a breakdown, you leave the highway at the first turn-off. You
end up in a small village, and find your way to the local petrol station. But
you soon realize that refueling your car and leaving the village isn't going
to be on the top ten list of easy things to do...

Please enjoy Stranded!

Linus

   - Linus Akesson ------------------------- http://linusworld.cjb.net -

                  May your screen live long and phosphor.
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip; name="Stranded.zip"