Re: A83: test to see whether I still receive the mailing-list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Harper Maddox wrote:

> [...]

Just post on the list,  I bet all sorts of people are interested, I know I am,
and ASM progs are so small it wont slow things at all!

--
"What, behind the rabbit?"-King Arthur
The Heat Index   Nathang@firstva.com