A83: Customizing VC++ tools with TASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Customizing VC++ tools with TASM

Hey Everyone,
  I was just wondering in anyone out there knew how  to get Microsoft Visual
C++ to work with TASM.  Here is what I have so far (from the Tools menu,
under Customize):

Command: C:\Programs\TI Graphlink\TI-83\Tasm\Tasm.exe
Arguments: -80 -o20 -p60 -i $(filename)$(file extension)
Directory: $(current)

The one thing I'm not sure about are all of the $(  ) things because I didn't
actually type those in, but just got them from clicking the arrow next to the
field name.  When it is run from the tools menu, a dos box comes up and says
"Press Any Key to Exit" and when I have it output to the window, it says
"Tool return code: 1" and that makes no sense to me as well.  Thanks for any
help you can give.

Ted