A83: 83 Plus User Interface Guidlines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: 83 Plus User Interface Guidlines

Hey everyone,
   I have a problem I would really like to get resolved.  I am looking for
source code for the different examples in the User Interface Guidelines.  I
can't seem to find the ROM calls for user input (like by using the PGM_IO
routines which I read in a TI FAQ was not included in the 83 Plus).  There
are some examples there (like using system menus, solver style input, etc.)
which I would seriously need help with because I could MAYBE improvise a
version, but it would not be fun to try and rewrite the expression parser.
If anyone reading this works at TI and knows it's planning to be released,
please tell me.  If perhaps the source from the screenshots in the User
Interface Guidelines exists, I would love to see it.  Thanks for any help.

Ted