Re: A83: the *.clc file

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: the *.clc file

Umm... from what what I understand, isn't that what we want? Well... we
would still need the ti's rom in the flash rom which according to that
would mean it wasn't there, but would they tell you if it was? They have
to have it somewhere (Even though they call it a simulator). What else
could all the space be wasted on?

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org