Re: A83: WAAAY OT!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: WAAAY OT!!

In accordance with the prophecy, James Matthews uttered:

> Yeah, Linus you're right. My old computer teacher is a big iMac freak and he
> said something similar about the blue dudes. Anyway, this thread is sooo far
> off topic. =)

>> Just out of curiosity... is it possible that you were also mistaken about
> the
>> colour? AFAIK, the only imac being different than the others would be the
>> blue one, which was introduced first of all. Then they revised the
>> motherboard, and after that, the other colours appeared.

M'yes, but is it a big problem that we're off topic? The traffic on this list
is comparatively low, and most list faqs tend to state that mailing lists are
for a group of people sharing a common interest, that wish to talk to each
other about whatever. Considering that this list doesn't have a faq
(according to majordomo anyway), there's no easy answer to the question. What
do you all think?

Linus

   - Linus Akesson ------------------------- http://linusworld.cjb.net -

             "90 percent of everything is crap" -- T. Sturgeon
             "111 percent of crap is everything" -- L. Wall

Follow-Ups: References: