A83: A program helper needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: A program helper needed

right now im working on finnsihing up my last program for BASIC. its a
mildly text based adventure. (thares lots of grapics in some parts of it)
but the problom is that i dont like the way my movement program works, its
to slow  and doesnt reseble what i want it to. but i was wondering if one
of you guys could make me a program for movement in this game in asm. im
trying to get this game done by thursday (thats when my school gets out)
and its not very hard but i still need some one to do it for me. i will
send you my game so you can check it out and get the feel for it.

thanks
	Jesse McInturff aka Adeamus