Re: A83: Wireless Chat...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Wireless Chat...

On 30-May-99, you wrote:

> Ahh ok I guess I missed that but on my 89 and 83 if I put in headphones or a
> link in improperly, the calculator halts until I remove the headphone or
> fully insert the link. Then the processor seem halted but can still play
> music. Stange...

> From: Chris (Man in the Moon)
> ch@calc.org

Why would the processor halt!? What happens is that ti-os thinks it gets a
command from a remote calculator (such as GetCalc()), and doesn't return to
home screen mode until it has completed the link port request. Which isn't a
request at all, merely a link port line going from 0 to 1 or something.

Linus
--
                                                           wwww
                                                          (o)(O)