Re: A83: Easyest way to start learning

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Easyest way to start learning

I'll get to the on-topic stuff first to prevent anyone from complaining :P
Does anyone know of a z80 assembler for Linux?  I need one (and I don't want
to write one, of course that option comes before going back to Windows...).

Now, a little off-topic flame material!
Everyone knows (and most disagree with) my opinions regarding calculators, so
here are some of my computer beliefs:
I would buy a Mac as my next computer if I were planning on getting a desktop.
I've used this stupid Wintel CISC x86 line too long.  Linux is an improvement
over Windows as far as speed and stability is concerned, but I believe a
"real" processor such as the POWER series would be even better (running Linux
of course, though I hear that MacOS is more stable than Windows... not that
that takes much).
Oh well, it's been my experience that one is biased toward what one has. I'm
just a little too liberal perhaps.

Joe Wingbermuehle
http://joewing.calc.org