Re: A83: Ti83 variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ti83 variables

you see, the .db is not doing anything more (or less) than defineing a byte in
your program to a certain value. and when you put a label like "var" you are
giveing that byte's address a name.
It is the same thing when you make labels you jump to. They are just names for
memoryaddresses.
so it is perfectly legal to do like this:

var1	.db 0
var2  	.db 0
var3    .db 42
var3    .dw 47

And I think you can understand how you use thoose :)
the last one ".dw" is defineing a word instead of a byte. (for loading into hl
for example)

//Olle