Re: A83: Rom Version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Rom Version

Yeah, rom 1.10 has a z180 procesor instead of a z80 procesor.  Because the
procesor excecutes commands faster, many of the old programs execute too
quickly, not giving the lcd driver time to update, and hence the screen
looks all screwy.  This can be easily worked around be slowing down the
buffer copy routines slightly, as is done in the new version of ztetris,
which is rom 1.10 compatable.

-Dan