Re: A83: a83 pics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: a83 pics

> I'm working on a draw program thats pretty far (at least i think so). i'm a
>  begainer and i was wondering how you save a asm pic to a ti-os pic so
>  they can use recallpic number.

The TCPA is working on a draw program as well called ImEd, but thats not to
discourage you, it will be good experience to make one for yourself... And as
to why this is not competition, Ill give you the information on how to store
to picture files. This source was taken from various places, like from James
Matthew's asmguru and some from Sam Heald, thanks you guys since I am the one
working on the save/load features of ImEd... :)

Note:  The A register contains the value of which pic you want to load to
minus 1. Like, Pic1 would be a '0' into A, Pic2 would be a '1' into A, etc...

Save_Picture:
	ld (picname+2), a
	ld hl, picname
	ld de, OP1