Re: A83: organization

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: organization

On 13-May-99, you wrote:

> Alright,
>     I really thank you guys a lot for your input, keep it up.  I had a
> good idea.  I kinda figure its like a quilt, you cant all work on it all at
> once, but if you pass it off to a number of people in line, it'll be pretty
> good. I think we should write the code step by step instead of all at once,
> meaning that one person starts the program, and then sends it to the next in
> line.  He'll make the next part and send it to the next  person and so on.
> We'll get an editor to patch it up and be sure that the code works.  This way
> organization wont be a big thing, it's just from one person to the next.
> After each person is done their share the editor will look over it (or the
> whole mailing list perhaps) and pass it on.  We can post the current code on
> this mailing list (or a different one) for input and ideas.  This process
> might take longer, but will be a lot easier to organize than most others.  I
> was also thinkin about the longest person here thing and you guys are right,
> the person with skill and organization and time should coordinate this if
> someone out there hs all that.  I think Linus meets that, but im told not the
> time part.

>             Bud

True, I haven't got much time at all. If I ever get time for some ti-83
coding, I'll finish off my adventure game that's like 95% finished right now.
Besides, I'm not all that enthusiastic for a mailing list team work project,
even though it could be interesting to see if it works. But nope, don't count
on me.

Linus
--
                                                           wwww