Re: A83: Another idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Another idea

I could do a little, not nearly as much as a lot of other people on this
list, but I could help, wouldn't it be better if we had our own mailing
list for this so it wouldn't tie up this list for it?  Could get an
e-group or something....  If your interested in participating I guess you
should e-mail Edub311@aol.com since it was his idea...