Original text

From: Pat Milheron <pmilheron@ti.com>, on 5/4/99 10:30 AM:
To: "calc-ti@lists.ppp.ti.com" <calc-ti@LISTS.PPP.ti.com>, Miles Atkinson
<owner-calc-ti@LISTS.PPP.ti.com>

There are some differences between the 83 and 83+ ASM
programming mechanisms. Give me a week to get this all together
into some useable include files for ASM programming on the 83+.

We are currently working on an SDK that will have more
detailed programming info. But nearly all of the 83
asm documentation and skill floating around the WEB
will for the most part be valid for the 83+.

Later,
Pat

Original text