A83: _vputs and null problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: _vputs and null problem

Alright, I'm fairly competant at asm, but this is confusing the hell out of
me... :\  I am simply placing some string data with _vputs, and the null
bytes are not working properly for me.  Here's my string data (btw, its a
Tic-tac-toe game im helping somebody on)...

Xs:  .db "X's",0
Os:  .db "O's",0

Libraries:
        .db "ZLIB",0
         etc.

When I point to "Xs" for _vputs, this is what comes onto the screen:
"X'sO'sZLIB", Then it stops, and when I point to "O's", it gives "O'sZLIB"...
 I really dont understand why this is happening, anybody have some insight on
this? =P

Jason_K

P.S. - This list has been really dead for some reason. I've sent like 4 mails
here within the past week, and didnt get any reply besides that crappy AOL
thread. The A82 list is actually getting more action than this one. =P  Is it
because finals are coming around or what? Well, I hope the participation by
people on this list starts back up when summer comes around...