Re: A83: Very strange crash...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Very strange crash...

  Hehehe.. I crashed my calc and gave it a rom fail while using basic
before.  Back before I knew of asm, me and my friend were screwing
around with the link protocol to see what we could do and wound up
crashing his and mine.  It was a simple chatting program but we were
trying to make it simutanieous chat (both type at the same time).  We
haven't been able to recreate it either.

Jimmy

---Dsc984@aol.com wrote:

> Yesterday my calc crashed...usually nothing worth mentioning.
Except, this