Re: A83: KSA signature

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: KSA signature

"(KSA) Tekken" wrote:

> Yeah, but it only works on Juno... I can have the font set on 24 but if I
> send an e-mail to say, Linus, he would get the message in 12 font...
> (KSA)Tekken

ehmm..  linus does not get any font. he is just given the mail in plain ascii.
if you are going to make any art in ascii, be sure to use a font where all the
characters are equally wide. That way you will se it like most sane people do.
(because sane people use nonvariable with fonts when they read mail)

//Olle