Re: A83: nothing important

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: nothing important

there's not much on aol that can't be fixed with addons or debugging from vb,
vc++, or vj++.  i still use at&t worldnet for my internet needs and for quick
logon (damn busy signals) and since i have a 2 computer network (soon to be 3
if i can get a few free hours; maybe next week during spring break) in my den
i need i faster internet so net games can be played.  i use at&t w/ aol
instant messenger most of the time.

i don't hate using aol by any means, but i also like netzero (don't ask why, i
guess since its free).  i use a netscape connection through my dad's office
for the 3rd computer (the one that's not on the network yet).

but back to aol:
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE USERS, JUST THE SERVICE ITSELF!
of course this doesn't apply to most users unfortunatly