Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

This is an AOL user of course... This really helps the AOL image dosn't
it?... So were a club, hmmm, I always thought we were a mailing list...
Man I've been wrong all along... Since AOL users are SO smart I guess I'm
wrong... So you wanna quit? Well, I know someone who can take you off,
just send an e-mail to BLAH007@aol.com and tell him you want to quit...
He will take you off... lol...
(KSA)Tekken

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:21:22 EST BLAH007@aol.com writes:

>i would like to quit this club but i don't remember what i am supposed
>write

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]