Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

Well, Microsoft is going to sell their OS really cheap, then once they
blow away the rest of the competition they will jack the prices of their
products up about 60%... My advice, buy NO Microsoft products, EVER
again... Ah crap, the damn snow plow just came down the road... Damn, now
I have school tommarrow... :(
(KSA)Tekken