Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

OK.  The core Linux kernel (what Linus Torvalds wrote) is protected under the
GNU license, and therefore, will always be free. However, companies like Red
Hat bundle stuff with the Linux kernel, and that's what they charge for (CD
burning costs, documentation, packaging, etc.)

You can download the latest Linux kernel (v2.2) at ...ah crap, I lost the
link.  Anyways, I'll send it out if I ever find it =)

--David