Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95

I'm not sure if Linux is free.. here back north in Quebec it costs 60$
Where can I get it for free... do you know any ftp or http site.

I have a friend that can pass me an old version (I think) of Unix.
Are there any differences in versions... which is the latest one ?

What are the system requirements and how much space does Linux and Unix
take up ?

What about Amiga ?

I hear that there are lot's of free software for Unix. All the software
companies like Corel... are trying to boycot MS.

Tanks for any replys and comments.

homonerdicus

BTW. ONTHESUBJECT. What is exactly op1. I know there is a op2.. is there
a op3, op4, and so on ?

______________________________

>From: Olle Hedman <oh@hem.passagen.se>
>To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A83: Alternative to Windows 95
>Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:34:18 +0100
>

>freebsd is a type of unix, not a type of linux.  there is no problem
with having
>both linux and windows on the same machine either, no matter what Linux
>Distribution you choose. and linux is 100% free.
>
>//Olle
>
>"(KSA) Tekken" wrote:
>>
>> The only problem with the OS's you listed there is that almost all
the
>> programs you bought won't work on them... Although if you get

Me buy a program .... now don't be silly...

<bomber912@hotmail.com>