Re: A83: 3d Graphs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: 3d Graphs

I'm pretty sure its possible, a lot of people on this list could do it...
I'd like to see a 3d grapher too. Although I have no real use for one,
heh being only in 9th grade theres no real use for it for me... lol,
great now half the people on this list won't talk to me any more, because
most say talking to a *freshmen* is *absurd* and *bad for your health*...
lol :)
(KSA)Tekken

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:09:30 EST Dsc984@aol.com writes:

>I was wondering if it was possible to create a 3d graphing program for
>the 83
>in ASM.  There is currently one in basic, but it isn't very powerfull
>and it
>is VERY slow.  So I was wondering if anyone knew how it would be
>possible to
>write this in ASM.  It would be usefull to 83 owners who really don't
>feel
>like spening the money to buy an 89 for 3d graphs.
>-David

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]