A83: Impossible...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Impossible...

I was looking around in the ti-files pud section and I accidently hit the
73 section instead of the 83 section and I noticed this pud, now if this
is possible then I will donate my brain to science tommarrow. Read this:

N64 Emulator for the TI:
I've almost finished a working N64 emulator and I'm currently porting the
Shareware version to multiple platforms, 85, 73, 89, 86, 83. The ROMS
include Mario 64, Starfox, and Mario Kart!

And it comes out April 1, 1999, hmmm, wounldn't we all love to see that!
Not only are N64 ROMS at least 5 megs each, but how in the world would
you play Mario 64 on a Calc? Sorry for being off topic again but I'm sure
it was worth the laugh...
(KSA)Tekken

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]