A83: Bill Nagel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Bill Nagel

I know this is a little off topic but its been bothering me for a
while... I have only been in the TI community for about 8 months and was
wondering where Bill Nagel went... He hasn't made any new games for about
a year or more and his web page hasn't been updated in almost a year...
Did he just suddenly drop out of the TI community?
(KSA)Tekken

"A 'Sprite' is computer jargon for a picture that is moved across a
screen.  Look at
any arcade game, and all those little moving parts are sprites."
-James Matthews

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]