A83: Re: Dismissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Dismissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

Bryan:

You have my support 100%, man.  I don't get the major Ti-sites, there
always seems to be this fighting both between sites and in the sites
themselves - kinda reminds me of Watership Down. :)...

Oh well, life's a bitch - screw 'em.  I'd like to see you start up a
new Ti-site, not another huge archives site like ticalc.org or
Ti-Files, but a more specialized and original site. Hmm, perhaps
on...like Grant said, hardware.

Anyway, it'll suck to see you go from the Archives, later,

James.